Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Its a new year time for new beginnings.  Time to make our new year's resolutions.  What will mine be.....

  - My new doctor said she would try taking me off my blood pressure medicine if I 
    lost 10 pounds by the end of April so thats my 2012 resolution to lose 10 pounds

  - My second resolution to make better use of my time - I'm retired and I need to stop
    doing chores and start doing more of what I really enjoy like painting, scrapbooking,
    crafts, shopping, sightseeing, birding and gardening.

  - My third goal is to get more exercise by walking more, taking scheduled bird and
    photoshoot walks.  and do more exercises at home for my back and the arthritis in
    my neck, hip and knee

     I thinks that enough for me to handle. 

    Let me know what your resolution will be!!  
Looking forward to my back pain going completely away!

I'm been able to sleep since December 20th and THAT'S A VERY GOOD THING!

Hoping my therapy sessions this month will leave me back to normal!!!

Looking forward to the RESOLUTION CROP WEEKEND in Frederick Maryland!!
Its always a good time for me to share with my daughter, Paulette.   Last year I finished 23 scrapbook pages and Paulette won a prize for the funnest page!  Crop till
you drop!!!  and the hot tub at the hotel is nice too!!!!

THINGS TO CELEBRATE IN JANUARY!!
GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS 15th
CHINESE NEW YEAR 23rd ITS THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON

PLACES I'd like to walk this month:  Terrapin State Park, Eastern Neck NWR and
Sandy Point State Park

TO DO LIST
Visit some wineries on one of Maryland's Wine Trails 
Check out the new TV servies Alcatraz starts 16th at 8pm

BOOK I'm reading this month Cheaspeake by James Mitchener


Hope everyone has a wonderful year!! Enjoy the outdoors! Its time for sledding and building snowmen!  Watching your birdfeeders!  and Snuggling up in your flannel PJs 

I WISH U JOY!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment