Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's June and time to get outside and enjoy the warm weather! 

Looking forward to spending time with my grandkids this summer! 


Hope they will be packing their suitcases and heading over to Grandmother's house!


                   
also Looking forward to checking out the Talbot County camera club and the Eastern Shore Herb club.  Met some of past and present members in my classes and I'm planning to check out this months meetings.


TO DO LIST
Scrapbook and take lots of photos!  Weed, weed and weed some more.


PLACES I'd like to walk this month:  Blackwater, Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center and the Arboretum. 

BOOK  I finally finished Chesapeake and I'm over half way thru Land of the Painted Caves.  Another thick book of over 700 pages.

In the kitchen  Bruce and I have started to enjoy our organic vegetable shares we are receiving weekly from Homestead Farms in Millington.  This week our box contained spinach, bok choy, romaine, curly endive, asian greens, radishes, kale and sorrel.  Its a fun challenge to come up with tasty recipes for all those healthy veggies!


Cornell Feeder Watch project is over until next November.  I am now enjoying sitting on the deck with an ice tea listening to the birds chirping away in the trees!  Love it!

Finished crocheting my granny square scarf.  Time to start a new crocheting project??  I think I'll make some watermelon slice potholders to summer-up the kitchen.


Hope everyone has a wonderful month!! Enjoy the outdoors!  and the nice warm sunshine!! 


I WISH U FUN!!

1 comment:

  1. You're a good grandmother! If you ever want a crochet project, the disabled seniors at my work could always use crocheted ponchos. They get very cold alot and the ponchos won't fall off them like the blankets do. I love you!

    ReplyDelete